Infinitie Networks

About Us | Contact Us | Vertagio |  
LOGIN: PASS:
Home Products & Services My Account Client Services Community Center Corporate Help

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Eonix Corporation and Infinitie Networks Acquire VPS Assets of iFastHosting.com
arcticbliss
post Aug 3 2007, 08:02 PM
Post #1

Community Leader

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Eonix Corporation and Infinitie Networks Acquire VPS Assets of iFastHosting.com

LAS VEGAS, Nevada. August 1, 2007 Eonix Corporation. today announced it has acquired through it subsidiary Infinitie Networks, the VPS customer base of iFastHosting.com, a provider of Dedicated VPS hosted services and software to the hosted services community.

A division of Collective Technologies Inc, iFastHosting was founded in 2005 and headquartered in Toronto, ON Canada. Collective Technologies Inc. is a privately held company providing information technology services since 1997.

As a result of this acquisition, current iFastHosting.com VPS server customers will see a rollout over the coming weeks of additional enhanced services, upgraded customer support and immediate billing changes.

Future invoices and payment schedules will be handled directly by Eonix Corporations subsidiary Infinitie Networks, throughout the coming weeks current customers will be migrated to the Infinitie's Network Operation Center housed in Vancouver British Columbia Canada.

"I truly feel that this acquisition is in the best interests of our clients and I am pleased to see that Infinitie Networks are the ones will be taking care of our clients" Said A. Allen, CEO of iFastHosting.com

About Eonix Corporation

Founded in 2000, Eonix Corporation is a world leader in hosted internet services as well as Social Networking tools and software, through its subsidiary Infinitie Networks, Eonix Corporation is able to offer customers the most Trusted Network for its worldwide network of users.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: